Thursday 21 March 2013

Skirt update (Photos)

Hey hey,

Because of some computer, photo and weather issues I give you my belated update.

Here is my skirt!



Here is me wearing it.
Here you can see the length. It is knee length as you can see.

Here is the waist ribbing. It is stretched in this picture so you can see the ribbing clearly.
And here you can see how it looks when is isn't stretched. The ribbing isn't that clearly visible any more but it the ribbing makes the folds/slight ruffle in the skirt divide evenly.
So that is my skirt. If you need any pointers to how it is made you can look at the design. It isn't a pattern because it isn't row by row. It is more like the directions on how to make it fit for you. Feel free to experiment with it!

I would love to see some of your results!

No comments:

Post a Comment