Wednesday 27 February 2013

Intro to my adventures

Hi all,

I am little mouse, you can call me mouse if you want. I'm a 20 year old girl.
I try to see life as an adventure. Every minute of every day you can start one as long as you want to.
I've had some setbacks in live and by seeing trying to overcome them as an adventure I stay strong.
I like filling my days with a lot of things but this blog is mostly about hairstyles, haircare and my creative creations (mostly crochet and knitting but perhaps some sewing and spinning if I can get my hands on a drop spindle). Perhaps I'll link some posts to my programming blog if they are relevant.
So I just wanted to tell the world who I am and how this blog came to be. I hope te be able to post some other things soon!

Love,

Little mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment